Monday, September 17, 2012

Old Photo Album



I am from the nature.
Surrounded by mountains rivers and ocean.
I am from the silent and cozy side of the
busy loud country.
Listening to the lullaby from the grass bugs.
And from the China where the cultures tickle 
your senses and 4 seasons taking over you.

I am from the forward. Forward from rugby
From kick butts and to on top of the chair of victory. 
Smashing my foes away who are in my way. 
Too late for mercy.

I am from the bed where my brother woke me up with his sticky fingers and complains.
 My uncle bringing me some toys. 
My toys creepy crawlies which tickle me and make me life. 
My toys, origami papers. Which makes my imaginations come to reality.

Uncle Kwon’s candies and sweets make me follow him. 
All the soft and nice wishes made.
 Sweet as candies and sour as plumbs. 
And a question “ why is it?” flying in my head.
 Everything cool and nice through the eyes of curiosity.

I am from the old photo album that are in my bookshelves.
 Old and rusty  changed throughout the warp of the time.
I am who I choose to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment