Thursday, September 9, 2010

A time that I had to be courage

A time that i had to be courage was when I was only 8 years old.
I got a shiny and professional bicycle which I really  from some celebration. one day my parents told me that I had to donate the bicycle who is very poor but I didn't wanted give my bicycle away so I said no. But my mom told me to think again and tell her my decision next day.

At the bed I thought about donating my bicycle to someone that I don't even know.  I was really nervous about donating my bicycle but I made a courageous decision. The decision was to donate my bicycle to other people because I felt like I was a selfish. Next morning I told my parents about donating my bicycle. My parents were surprised and also I  was surprised about my courageous decision.

When I came back from my school I realized that my bicycle was gone at that point, I felt little sad but I felt really happy and glad about my courageous decision. After few days passed, my parents told me that they have a good news for me. I asked them what the good news was. They told me that there is a new bicycle for me. Before my parents finish their word I ran out side to check if there is a new bike for me it was true I screamed in happiness. At that moment I learned that if you make a brave decision you will get better things.

3 comments:

  1. I liked how you told us about the background information. I think that you need to improve on checking you grammar, for example, capital letters, etc. Maybe you could give us more details, for example, what you felt like in the second paragraph. I liked everything else very much though.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your courage and I also like your decision. I also like your idea. Your courage was giving some thing which is different courage to me. but you should check your grammar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cy,I think it is really good decision to donate a bike. I never donated bikes before I think i need to learn from you.You had little mistakes.Why were you nervous about donating your bike? Also, I don't understand "I really from some celebration".However, your story is descibed well(I think).

    ReplyDelete