Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What do the artifacts tell us about the lives of early humans?

There are many drawings of animals such as a bison, bull and horses running around. I think they drew this because they warship the animals. The scientists thinks that they drew the nature, hunting to remember the scene.

my hypothises is that they drew the pictures to remember the day or to warn something. For example there were a lot of foot prints of kids around the bison sculpture so that makes me think that there was a big ceremony about the kids turning into a adult was held around the sculpture. For the paints and spear thrower's top, there is a shape or paints of animals such as a bison, horses and some elephants I think they warship the animals because they might thought that the animals will protect them because the animals were strong and big.

I think this is all I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment