Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lit circle Discussion

1. How your groups discussion helped you better understand the novel. Write about of some of the key ideas from the novel that your group discussed and how these were important to the plot of the story.
The group discussion helped me better understand the novel by discussing what my opinions and the other student's opinions. The key ideas from novel that my group discussed about was questions. We talked about how brian will manage himself to survive in a forest with his hatchet.


2. What predictions do you have for the rest of the novel.
My prediction for this novel is that Brian will survive this journey in the Canadian forest. I predicted like this because with an hatchet Brian can protect him and gather food. Also one of the reason I thought was that he could climb up the mountains and predict where he was and he can walk to the nearest towns or cities that were close to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment