Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New year Gaol & Holiday

I have two goals for this year. One of them is getting out of ESl and learn Spanish, French or Mandarine. I am very ditermined to learn more of this things but I think I need to work on vocabulary and grammar. I also think that I need to wright stories and give it back to my EAP teacher to check it. After the teacher checks it I will take the story back and wright it again with the edition from the teacher. The other way is to read more books and wright about it. Also i think I can return my work before the due date and check and then pass it to the teacher on the due date.

The other goal is to Get a better grade than this year. My goal grade is Science A- Math B+ - A PE A+ Drama A Humanity B-. I will be so happy if i make this goals. I will try harder to get batter grade. Especially for math and science I really want to have A-. There are more goals but these goals are the most important goal for this year in the school.

My winter break was horrible I had to go to 3 tuitions for monday and 2 tuitions for other days. After I came back from the tuition I had to do my HW and my works that I had to do in my house. But I was free after I finish my work. Most of the times I went out to play with my friends but sometime I stayed at home sleep, watch TV, computer or try to chat with my friend on the online. At the night I slept at about 11 pm.

My most favorite part of this holiday was having a sleep over  with my friends in my house. My friends came to my house at 10pm and we ate little snack. Than we went to my room and played pillow fight, box head(online game), Uno and hide and seek until 4am. We were too tired to play more. In the morning at 8am we had a breakfast and went out to swimming pool. We had water balloon fight and wrestling in the pool. My friends and I returned to my home and had a lunch. After we had our lunch, My friends left. After my friends left I went to bed and slept for 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment