Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Learning Profile

In class we had something called 'Dummy Profile' its about finding best learning style for me. My profile was B. I can learn best by having a visual example. 

I learn best when I visualize examples, write and speak.But I think visualizing the example helps me the best. Its because when I was young my parents always taught me by showing the things that they were going to teach me.

I have difficulty with memory, spelling and math skills due to temporal lobe/limbic connection with hearing and memory. So I need to work on it. I think by reading book and writing down the vocabularies that I don't know by writing it on my wall.

The strategies that would help me in my learning is showing me or make examples so that I can visualize because I understand faster when I see the example. Also I like to do it. What I mean by doing it is doing something about the topic.


 I would like my teachers to know this about me that I get distracted easily but I do my work. I learn by coummunucate with others.



No comments:

Post a Comment