Saturday, April 23, 2011

Literature circles 4 blog.

Trough out the books, most people might think that Will and his friends are just running away from the Tripods like wimps but my opinion is different. They are not running or just hiding from the Tripods. They are being against them they are trying to ignore the Tripods and be free to use their thoughts and his body. So I think Will and his friends are not afraid of the Tripods. I think they are fighting against them.

Will always fights for freedom. Every second he is fighting and escaping from the capping. Most of the days he was starving and didn't rest in a comfortable places. But Will shows his hope for escaping from the Evil Tripods by this. Beanpole, Henry and Will is sick and tired of capping and Tripods controlling over the humans. Will gives his comfortable life up to escape from the Tripods instead of getting capped and be Tripod's slave. But if he does chose to be three legged machines, he would have better life and lived with his mother. Will is also brave and courageous to run away from his mother. If I was Will I would not have chose to run away because I am afraid of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment