Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Relaxing Spring Break

In the spring break, I went to Langkawi and Port Dickson. Both were all exciting and relaxing but I liked langkawi better because I went to snorkelling and I had better food also a good hotel. But in Port Dickson I only got to catch sea creatures such as crab and mud skippers. I ate instant noodles. So I will talk about trip to Langkawi first.

LANGKAWI

On Monday which was the 4th day of the holiday. Me and my family went to airport in Subang at 3 o' clock we were supposed to take off in 4 o' clock but the time was delayed we took off on 5. I was very annoyed because for an hour I had to sit without doing anything. I thought the trip was going to be pathetic. But after an hour and a half, My disappointment turned into a excitement because during the way to hotel, I have spotted racing cars which kids were allowed to ride. When we arrived to hotel, the workers greeted us and gave a glass of apple juice and told us to wait until they check for the rooms that we could use. I drank the juice and set on the sofa for a while waiting for the hotel managers to find a room for us. After few minutes manager gave us a key to the room. We went to our room and got changed. We just stayed in the room since it was 7 o' clock and out side was dark. We played board game named monopoly my mom got the first place then my followed by dad and my little brother. After we have finished the game we went to get dinner. For dinner, I ordered lobster, plain rice and so on. The lobster was so tender. I loved it. When we came back me and my bro decided to make a fire on beach. At first my parents disagreed but I told them it wasn't dangerous because we were surrounded by sand and sea. So they allowed me and my brother. We went to the beach when we arrived we picked up some dried branches, leaves and some nes papers from the hotel. I started the fire with a match it was cool that the small match could create a big fire. Me and my annoying brother first set the fire on the news paper and put some leaves and braches in. I caught some crabs to eat but my parents stopped me because they thought the water that crab was living in was dirty so we might get sick of it. After a while the fire died. My dad told me to fill the gap where I set the fire just in case it will burn again. My dad was annoyed because he gave a feast to mosquitoes while he was waiting us. When we went back to our room, tasty noodles were waiting for us. I ate them and even soup. Then, we watched TV but my tired parents told me and my little brother to get shower first because they were worried about us sleeping with our sinking cloth and body. So we did. After a shower with cold water I felt refreshing I dumped my tired body to bed and turned on TV hoping there is something to watch. I turned the TV channel to see the TV programs. I found one but I felt exhausted so I decided to sleep.

Next day, after a belly full of breakfast the bus came to pick us up to take to water snorkeling. Few minutes later we got into the ship. It took us to other island. The island was beautiful. First the guide told us about the safety rules and gave us the life jacket. We went straight into the cool ocean. I was surrounded by so many fishes with there sparkling scales while later I saw a shark they were one and a half meter long. The sharks were pretty gentle they didn't eat other fish neither attacking the humans and beneath their stomach, or on the side of them there were sucker fishes. After looking at all this wonderful marine creatures, my mom called me to get lunch. For lunch, the guides served us packed lunch there were fried chicken, rice, apple, coke, water and some vegetables. They were good. After 2-3 hours later we went back to hotel. Me and my brother played out side some more. Then we got changed into our clean clothes. Then we went to get dinner we went to "Roster's" but the food wasn't good. The chicken was all dried and the drinks tasted like a pills. After a terrible dinner, my dad rented a car. I do not know why my dad took so much time rent a car but it took an hour to do it. Since it was a small island we were able to ride car every where.

Last day, my parents took me to racing cart station. There, we were able to drive the cart. My brother often crashed to the wall and he broke the bumper so we had to pay 50 RM. While my brother was struggling with his cart, I zoomed around the map as if I were a profesional F1 racing driver. But we only got to ride for 10 minutes because the fee was too expensive. After having fun in cart, we headed to a restaurant where we had our dinner on first day for lunch. We ordered some shrimps, kangkong, steam rice, squid and so on.. When we finished our tasty lunch, we went to a beach behind the restaurant. It was beautiful as a picture. There were some paragliding going on. My mom who had hight fright wanted to try it. But we didn't have time to do that. Then my parents sent us to an aquarium. But parents went to a shop to buy gifts. The aquarium took one and a half hour. There were many marine creatures that I could only see in TV and even some of them, were the creatures that I have never seen it before. After the tour my parents greeted us form the main gate. They had plastic bags on their hand. My curious brother asked them what was in it. And there it was boxes of chocolates brother and I took out the fanciest box of chocolat because the chocolates in the boxes were shaped us shells. But my mom's opinion disappointed me and my bro. She said it was for the gifts. Then we went to airport. We had "Star Bucks Coffee" and few minutes later our family were in the plane.

This trip was awesome and exciting. I really, really enjoyed my dinner on the first day and lunch on the last day. Another thing was snorkeling I truly want to visit Langkawi if I have more opportunities.




No comments:

Post a Comment